A good understanding of software design and architecture
First-hand experience in Requirements Discovery and Analysis, working with multi-disciplinary teams
- The key responsibility is to coordinate and provide project leadership to the various processes involved in the delivery of complex and critical software systems.
- Other responsibilities include:
Enactor Product Expertise
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Enactor Products & design principles so that only high-quality BRDs and Functional Specifications arc accepted for development.
- Provide technical leadership to the Gap and Requirements analysis workshop process in order to produce quality Functional Specifications
- Develop an awareness of Enactor architecture and coordinate interaction between Technical Architects.
- Development Managers/Leads.
- Customers and third parties in order to produce good quality Technical Specifications
- Configuration, Development and Delivery Plan
- Produce, own and execute the plan effectively.
- On the project's bug lists and change requests
Testing and QA
- Specify the testing scope, review test scripts and work with the Test Manager or Test Leads.
- Review the results and schedule bug fixes.
- Work with the customer to assist them with their QA and UAT