Our client is looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist
• Develop and execute paid marketing campaigns through digital channels for all the apps to achieve wider business goals of the company.
• Continually analyze campaign performance, results and insights, making sure the applicable KPIs are achieved.
• Manage and adhere to the approved budgets when executing campaigns.
• Develop and implement scalable digital marketing strategies for the existing and new apps to improve the performance of key metrics including cost per acquisition, conversion rate, bounce rate etc.
• Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends, potential new channels and strategies to drive the digital marketing campaigns and fuel up the customer acquisition.
• Analyze multi-channel campaign outcomes, create reports and use performance data to drive recommendations for changing channel priorities and testing tactics.
• Collaborate with the marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all the digital channels.
• Create and deliver daily/ weekly/ monthly promotions/advertising reporting for Leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree or Advance diploma or Equal Qualification in Business, Marketing, Communications or Digital in a recognized university.
• Minimum of 02 years hands-on experience in paid digital marketing campaigns with a focus on performance-based marketing.
• Experience in managing campaigns and budgets in a range of advertising platforms with a proven track record of optimizing campaigns to improve performance and CPA results.
• Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, YouTube , Facebook, Instagram, and other paid advertising platforms. Certification is a bonus, but not mandatory.
• Ability to lead and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment independently, under concurrent deadlines with a willingness to go outside the job and comfort zone to move projects forward.
• Ability to proactively manage campaigns from inception to completion with minimal supervision.
• Strong analytic skill-set and critical thinking skills; proven ability to leverage data in decision making.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Previous experience in managing KPI based digital campaigns will be an added advantage
September 09, 2019
How would you rate your Communication Skills?