Our client is looking for an Assistant Manager - Business Development
• Building client relation by providing relevant on ground support with channel/customer across the hierarchy.
• Creating and identifying new customer opportunities for business development to grow volumes.
• Identifying, negotiating and formalizing the partnership deals in the contract agreements with the customer and making sure the T&Cs are abided by.
• Conducting regular meetings with existing clients in the region to collaborate on joint business planning.
• Manage and coordinate the On Premise business with the support of Business Development Executives, Customer Executives, & Preselling Representatives.
• Share regular and timely updates on the business trends and scope of collaborations.
• Involve in the planning and monitoring of field visits for Business Development Executives, Customer Executives, & Preselling Representatives to ensure 100% outlet coverage on a monthly basis.
• Training and Development of Business Development Executives, Customer Executives, Preselling Representatives for better relation and business development.
• Study in store consumer purchase patterns to identify the need and drive unit specific activations.
• Keeping a track of OT volume on monthly basis v/s YAGO and ensure delivery of growth objectives.
• Handling client reconciliation and operational issues at city and unit level.
• Tracking client outstanding and ensuring credit terms (Limit & Duration) are adhering to.
• Managing / planning the budget for activation in On Premise account using contracted advertising and marketing.
• Tracking Universe and Channel profitability on monthly basis.
• Masters with Specialization in Business Development / Marketing from a recognized Institution.
• Minimum 4 – 6 years of experience in HORECA/Beverage/FMCG
• High IT Literacy with Advance Techniques at MS Excel.
• Very good communication skills in English and Sinhala. Ability to converse in Tamil would be a distinct advantage.
• Age below 35 years
November 05, 2019
How would you rate your Communication Skills?