We are currently looking for a new Receptionist to manage the reception area of Taj Samudra Colombo HQ in Colombo. As the first point of contact for new and existing customers, you will become the face of our organization. Meeting and greeting people, directing visitors, and answering the phone are some of your main tasks. You will also be in charge of most of our office management, which includes responsibilities such as ordering office supplies and overseeing office maintenance.
• Meet and greet visitors to our office in a professional, friendly, and warm manner.
• Respond to visitor questions and direct them to the right person or department.
• Answer phone calls politely and provide assistance.
• Assist customers and colleagues with office equipment operations, such as printing documents or cleaning the coffee machine.
• Manage the reception area and ensure it is clean and tidy at all times.
• Receive and distribute any incoming mail or deliveries.
• Conduct office management duties, such as keeping inventory of our office supplies and ordering new office equipment when needed.
• Schedule meetings and update company calendars.
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist or in a similar capacity.
• Professional, warm, and friendly personality.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Great phone handling skills.
• Proficient in word processing, emailing, and calendar scheduling tools such as Microsoft Office or the Google Suite.
• High typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
• Ability to multitask and independently prioritize your workload.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Some office management experience (e.g. taking inventory) is strongly preferred.
When you work with us, you get these benefits:
* Flexible work hours
* Hybrid work mode
* Paid maternity and paternity leaves
* Paid holiday time
Do you think you’re up for the challenge? Then apply with us today!!!
November 02, 2023
Rs. 10000.00 - Rs. 20000.00
How would you rate your Communication Skills?