To handle local procurement activities efficiently and effectively.
• Ensure that all local purchase requisitions are attended to without delay
• Assist in the procurement of special raw materials required for projects
• Assist in preparing and maintaining documents for ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
• Submit management information reports periodically
Qualifications & Experience
• Passed the GCE (A/L) in science/technology stream
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity
• Good communication skills in English (both written and oral)
• Ability work with minimum supervision
• Experience in purchasing material for engineering projects will be a distinct advantage
• Professional qualifications in purchasing management from a recognized institute will be an added advantage
• Willing to travel to project sites when necessary
• Be below 30 years of age
September 09, 2019
How would you rate your Communication Skills?