Our client is looking for a Senior HR Executive
• Preparation of various documents
• Maintaining files and records
• Updating HR policies
• Maintaining recruitment records / details system.
• Assist in the yearly performance review procedures
• Monitor compliance to existent HR policies and ensure employees’ understand and comply with them
• Assist in the Training & Development process and maintain relevant documentation and attend to the coordination of programmes.
• Assist in effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques, calling for candidates, coordination between relevant department heads, Head of HR and the CEO and making required arrangements such as booking the interview rooms, refreshment arrangements, etc.
• Monitor HR department’s budget
• Manage employees’ grievances
• Assist in the succession planning and engagement processors
• Measure and maintain records of employee retention and turnover rates
• Interact With Guests and Applicants
• Attend Meetings, draft minutes and act to remind of pending tasks of HR staff
• Organize Employee Onboarding and the buddy system
• MIS and monthly management reporting
• Preparation of presentations for Management and Board Meetings
• Manager the Employee Attendance System, Leave and Insurance
• Other work that may be assigned from time to time
• Serve as liaison between Head of HR and HR staff as well as other employees whilst maintaining Head of HR’s diary
• Proven work experience of at least 03 years as an HR Executive or similar role
• Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Manual applicant tracking systems
• Experience with full-cycle of recruiting
• Good knowledge of Sri Lankan labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
• Demonstrable Management and leadership attributes
• Should not be a clock watcher as there will be long hours of work
• 5 ½ day work week
• Solid communication skills in English and Sinhala. If Tamil is spoken or understood it will certainly be to the candidates advantage.
• Full BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management and / or IPM / or relevant related qualification
• Should be extremely conversant in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point
• May involve occasional travel to our branch network and meetings in regions.
• Age should be more than 26 years and below 35
• Should be pleasant
• Candidate should be female
August 02, 2019
How would you rate your Communication Skills?