Our client is looking for a Product Coordinator
• Highly proficient spoken and written English skills
• Exceptional administration and organizational skills coupled with strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven skills in taking ownership of situations and responsibility when required.
• Understanding of the Intrepid Group’s style of travel and products
• Knowledge of travel industry operations, including understanding the customer journey
• Ability to work in a team environment and create strong working relationships
• Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders and prioritize workload
• Project coordination skills, coupled with a process driven approach with ability to meet deadlines
• Willingness to be flexible and take on a variety of tasks, simultaneously
• A strong commitment to internal and external customer satisfaction
• Appreciation of the company’s responsible travel philosophy and core values and general travel experience
• Experience working without direct supervision in fast-paced, administrative position
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar travel industry, or customer service role.
• Sales and/or customer service experience, preferably in the travel industry
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Experience working with a range of different booking and content management systems.
• Ability to lead and oversee the functions of the team in Team Lead’s absence.
• Creating and maintaining process documents and training manuals.
• Experience in training and supporting new and existing staff members.
November 01, 2019
How would you rate your Communication Skills?