Our client is looking for a PA TO DIRECTOR
• Assists the Director with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
• Communicates with the general staff on the Director’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
• Communicates directly and on behalf of the Director with Board members, Managers and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
• Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Director. .
• Managing database and filing systems
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• 3 – 5 Years of proven experience as a Secretary.
• Familiar with office organisation and optimization techniques.
• High Degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Work well under pressure.
• Be a good team worker.
• Previous experience in an Academic Related environment will be added advantage.
January 17, 2020
How would you rate your Communication Skills?